Status On Time
  • Print
  • Text Increase
  • Text Decrease  

    Requests for new bussingaddress change, school change, sitter change:

    1. Complete the “Student Transportation Request Form” found in the Publications/ Policies & Procedures & Forms/ Form section/ F.01 Transportation Forms or click on the quick link to the form.

    2. Submit the form on-line or as an attachment to an email. You will receive an automatic response indicating that we have received your request.

    3. Email requests to

    Request for Stop Location changes:

    1. Complete the “Stop Location Inquire Form” found in the Publications/ Policies & Procedures & Forms/ Form section/ F.01.06.1 Request for Stop Location Review Form or click on the quick link to the form.

    2. Email requests to

    General Inquire changes:

    1. Email inquiries to

    Every attempt will be made to respond to requests within 3-5 “school days” during the non-peak months. See note below for information on peak times.

    NoteThe Renfrew County Joint Transportation Consortium is open all summer and you are advised to submit your bussing requests for September before August.  We transport over 10,000 students and receive a huge volume of requests during August and September which are processed by a staff of 4.  We will endeavor to process these requests as soon as possible, however, during peak times it can take 3 – 4 weeks to receive a response from RCJTC due to the large volume of requests. 





    In order for us to help serve you, we need to foster an environment of mutual respect.  
    Our staff will not accept offensive behaviour or the use of coarse language by anyone.     


        Amber Alert                     Kids Help Phone             stop hating on line