The RCJTC office will be operating
Summer hours as follows:
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday, excluding
Monday July 27th, 2015 –
Friday August 7th, 2015
Special Note: Every household will be getting a letter in Early August identifying their bus arrangements for September. IF by mid-August you have not received your information please go to onthebus.ca and check your eligibility.
Important: September start-up is our busiest
time of year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, please
submit your transportation requests as soon as possible through our new web page at onthebus.ca for a more timely
Your patience is appreciated!
Have a safe and enjoyable summer break!
We look forward to seeing you all
Tuesday September 1st, 2015 to
continue the journey together.
TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Requests for new bussing, address change, school change, sitter change:
1. Complete the “Student Transportation Request Form” found in the Publications/ Policies & Procedures & Forms/ Form section/ F.01 Transportation Forms or click on the quick link to the form.
2. Submit the form on-line or as an attachment to an email. You will receive an automatic response indicating that we have received your request.
3. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Stop Location changes:
1. Complete the “Stop Location Inquire Form” found in the Publications/ Policies & Procedures & Forms/ Form section/ F.01.06.1 Request for Stop Location Review Form or click on the quick link to the form.
2. Email requests to email@example.com.
General Inquire changes:
Every attempt will be made to respond to requests within 3-5 “school days” during the non-peak months. See note below for information on peak times.
The Renfrew County
Joint Transportation Consortium is open all summer and you are advised to submit your
bussing requests for September before August. We transport over 10,000 students and
receive a huge volume of requests during August and September which are
processed by a staff of 4. We will
endeavor to process these requests as soon as possible, however, during peak times
it can take 3 – 4 weeks to receive a response from RCJTC due to the large
volume of requests.
In order for us to help serve you, we need to foster an environment of mutual respect.
Our staff will not accept offensive behaviour or the use of coarse language by anyone.